November 16, 2011

Extra Math Practice!

Thanks to a good friend of mine, I just discovered an awesome web site that is great for practicing math facts. It is XtraMath.org and there are several great things about it:
  1. It's free
  2. Students can move at their own pace
  3. Each child's progress is recorded and reported to teacher and parent
  4. Students can practice online at school or at home
  5. Your child will be practicing math facts and having fun at the same time!
I hope you will use this web site at home to help your child become more efficient with their math facts. I will be sending home a note with your child's enrollment code on Wed. Nov. 16. I will keep the link on the left sidebar of this blog so you can access it easily. Good luck and I can't wait to see how well they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment