September 25, 2010

Information

Spelling: 
Every weekend I will post the words for next week, so if you want to get a head start on spelling you can always check the blog. Check out the link to Spelling City for some fun games to play and practice your spelling words. You can cut and paste the list from the blog right into Spelling City if you click on "batch entry", just underneath where you would type in the words.


Homework: 
The only homework you are asked to return to school is the pink reading homework and the reading calendar at the end of the month. The yellow spelling paper is for you to keep at home to practice. You do not need to return it to school. Occasionally, your child may have incomplete work from class. If I need it returned to school, I usually will write "Please return" or something like that on the top of the paper. If in doubt, you can always have your child turn it in. I will star or stamp it and send it back home.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your time and for creating this fun blog. It has been fun to show my child the pictures and also to see your comments about school. What a great idea. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete