It's been a long and fun summer. It has been nice to have a break and do lots of fun activities with my family.
I have been working in my classroom on and off throughout the summer. I've gotten all that mess cleaned up and put away. Bulletin boards and posters are up. My classroom is finally looking like a classroom. :) I am getting excited for school to start. Especially to meet all of my adorable students and their supportive parents. I love the beginning of the year for so many reasons. It's exciting, a fresh start, new challenges, and a new adventure. Yet, the beginning of the year is pretty tough: getting everything ready, adjusting to a new schedule, teaching routines, behavior expectations, and so on. Luckily, I have tons of energy from all the fun and relaxation I've had over the summer. New school year, here we come!
August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment